As Santa Rosa’s largest street fair, the Wednesday Night Market is proud to bring the highest quality artisans, farmers, chefs and craftsmen to the Market each year. If you are interested in becoming a Vendor at the Wednesday Night Market please complete an application below and mail it in to the address provided as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Dates have changed and the Market will be held May 15th thru August 28th. YOU MAY SUBMIT APPLICATIONS AT ANYTIME throughout the Market Season. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 2019 Growers & Farmers App
- 2019 Arts, Crafts, & Retail Sales ~~available for local artists, craft vendors, local retail stores
- 2019 NonProfit Community Service Agency App
- 2019 Food Vendor App ~~ready to eat
- 2019 Pre-prepared Food App ~~not ready to eat. Pre-prepared food vendor may sell baked goods if vendor produces majority of ingredients of the product
- 2019 Kids Area Entertainer App
- 2019 Amusement App
- 2019 4th Street Vendor App ~~only available for downtown merchants with a storefront along the Market’s footprint
Other Opportunities - If you do not fit within the categories listed above there are other ways to participate in the Market. Please visit our Sponsors page and check out the amazing opportunities to promote your business at the Market.
FREE SPEECH AREA - we offer a Free Speech area located on the east side of the intersection at 4th and B Street between the grove of Redwood trees. You must SIGN-IN with the Information Booth at 4th and Courthouse Square across from Exchange Bank prior to setting up at the Free Speech area. The following are NOT ALLOWED at the Free Speech area: Tables over 6ft, pop-up tents/canopies, sales of any kind, amplified music/sound, free food disbursement, or harassment of Market goers. Persons found in violation of these rules will be asked to leave the Market.